Short-term international private medical insurance for individuals and families
Click the image above to download the PDF Brochure
Provides first-class protection for the discerning international traveller who wants to obtain the maximum coverage available in a short-term international private medical insurance product.
- Short-term international private medical insurance
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Available in £GBP, and €Euro, and $USD
- Three differing plan limit maximum options
- Available in monthly and daily rates
- Renewable up to 36 months
- Access to Global Concierge & Assistance Services - extended services handled by a dedicated service team
- Access to board-certified physicians, licensed psychologists, pharmacist, dentists, dieticians and trainers to assist you with any routine health related questions you have
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Five sections of optional additional cover
- 12-month benefit period
- 24-hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Who the plan is designed for:
- Travellers wanting first-class medical coverage
- Vacationing families and individuals
- Travelling executives
You have enough to worry about when you’re travelling abroad.
Don’t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. International
Medical Group has developed a range of GlobeHopper International Private Medical Insurance plansfor individuals and
families travelling outside of their home country.
GlobeHopper plans provide Coverage Without Boundaries® so
you and your family can spend more time enjoying
your international experience, and less time worrying about your
medical coverage and any unexpected associated costs.
GlobeHopper Platinum plans are available worldwide to individuals and families
of any nationality, for trips outside your home country
from 30 days up to 36 months. Plus, if you are not sure of how
long you’ll be overseas, as long as you have bought at least one
month initial period of insurance and there are no gaps in cover,
then you can extend up to a maximum of three years coverage
from your initial effective date (subject to plan terms & conditions).
If you are purchasing for less than 30 days, your cover will automatically default to 30 days and you will be charged for the full 30 day period.