Conditions of Coverage
- Coverage and benefits are subject to the excess and
co-insurance, and all terms of the plan and Policy Wording.
- Coverage under a GlobeHopper plan is secondary to any
- Coverage and benefits are for medically necessary, usual,
reasonable and customary charges only.
- Charges must be administered or ordered by a medical
- Charges must be incurred during the period of insurance.
- Claims must be presented to IMG for payment within 180 days from the date the claim was incurred.
The following conditions apply to all persons applying for and/or
enrolling in GlobeHopper Platinum International Private Medical Insurance.
- All participants of the plan must be 15 days of age and under 75 years of age at the Effective Date of coverage. If you are a citizen of the USA, who has purchased Area 3 Worldwide as your Area of Cover, and you return to the USA, cover under your Policy will be terminated automatically when the time you spend in the USA during any one Period of Insurance exceeds 180 days, or you become eligible for any other USA domestic medical insurance which is available to persons similarly situated and located within the USA.
Eligibility to purchase this product or it's terms and conditions, may be modified or amended
based upon changes to applicable law, including the USA
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
*Please Note: if you no longer meet the eligibility requirements, then your coverage is no longer valid.
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Upon receiving your GlobeHopper
policy documents, please make sure
you read them carefully. If you think
your GlobeHopper plan may not
meet your needs, you may cancel it.
You have a statutory right to cancel this Policy within 14 days from the date of purchase of the Policy or the day on which you receive the Policy, whichever is the later (the cooling off period).
- If you have not travelled, or made a claim, you will receive a full refund of the Premium paid;
- If you have travelled, but not made a claim, the amount of refund will be calculated proportionately for the time for which you have been covered based on the annual Premium paid; and
- If you have made a claim, you will not be entitled to any refund of the Premium paid.