- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Available in $USD, £GBP, and €Euro
- Three differing plan limit maximum options
- Eight levels of excess, ranging from a nil excess up to $10,000, £6,000, or €7,500
- Available in monthly and daily rates
- Renewable up to 36 months if one month is initially purchased
- Access to Global Concierge & Assistance Services - extended services handled by a dedicated service team
- Access to board-certified physicians, licensed psychologists, pharmacist, dentists, dieticians and trainers to assist you with any routine health related questions you have
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Five sections of optional additional cover
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 12-month benefit period
- 24-hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Travellers wanting first-class medical coverage
- Vacationing families and individuals
- Travelling executives
You have enough to worry about when you’re travelling abroad. Don’t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. International Medical Group has developed a range of GlobeHopper® International Travel Medical Insurance plans for individuals and families travelling outside of their home country. GlobeHopper plans provide Coverage Without Boundaries® so you and your family can spend more time enjoying your international experience, and less time worrying about your medical coverage and any unexpected associated costs.
GlobeHopper Platinum plans are available worldwide to individuals and families of any nationality, for trips outside your home country from five days up to three years. Plus, if you are not sure of how long you’ll be overseas, as long as you have bought at least one month initial period of insurance and there are no gaps in cover, then you can extend up to a maximum of three years coverage from your initial effective date (subject to plan terms & conditions).
If you are purchasing for less than 30 days, your cover will automatically default to 30 days and you will be charged for the full 30 day period.