International Medical Insurance for Professional Marine Captains and Crew Members
Click the image above to download the PDF Brochure
Long-term coverage designed specifically for individual and group marine crew members. Two sub-plan options are available with an assortment of coverages. Both options allow you to pre-designate one of three currencies for payment of premium and receipt of benefits.
- Long-term, and extensive international medical coverage
- Two sub-plan designs: Standard and Elite
- Maximum limit up to $8,000,000
- Plans fully portable within area of cover, plus freedom to choose any hospital, clinic or doctor anywhere within your chosen geographical area of cover
- Access to MyIMG, an online customer service portal and international medical provider network databases
- Optional Global Personal Accident Plan and Global Daily Indemnity - Hospital Income Plan
- Premium and benefits paid in one of three currencies you select
- Recreational Water Sports coverage
- Scuba Diving up to 30 metres
- Special Crew Member Return coverage
- Lost/Theft of Luggage/Personal Papers
- Trip Interruption coverage
- Out-of-Country Legal Expenses coverage
Who the plan is designed for:
- Individual or group coverage
- Marine captains and crew
CrewSelect International can help eliminate the obstacles of time, currency, and language when you are seeking medical treatment and need assistance and administration of your global health care benefits. You have a choice of two sub-plan options. The Standard sub-plan option fits the needs of the crew member who demands a full range of benefits. Its extensive benefits provide first-rate international medical coverage as well as aid in reducing out-of-pocket expenses. The Elite sub-plan option provides higher limits and enhanced benefits. Additionally, it provides Dental Care, Normal Pregnancy and Delivery, and Vision benefits. Simply choose the sub-plan option that best fits your needs. Each one offers a full range of benefits suited for individuals and groups, provides coverage 24 hours a day and you have the freedom to choose any hospital, doctor or clinic anywhere within your area of cover.
Additionally, you have access to more than 17,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the USA using our International Provider AccessSM (IPA). You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the USA by locating providers through the independant Preferred Provider Organisation.